. .

Groundation Live at The Belly Up Tavern in 2009


Disc I, Set I

01. intro
02. You Can Profit
03. If I
04. Silver Tongue Show [Ryan]
05. Suffer the Right [Kelsey]
06. Not So Simple ->
07. Here I Am
08. Small Axe **
09. Congress Man Set II
10. fade in
11. Time Come

Disc II, Set II (cont'd)

01. Babylon Rule 'Dem [Steel Pans/Keli Ross]
02. Blues Away
03. Come Together tease **
04. Cool and Calm
05. One More Day (Live It Up)
06. Cultural Wars I/Cultural Wars II ->
07. Cultural Wars III -> [Tenor/Warren Walker]
08. Cultural Wars IV ->
09. The Seventh Seal
10. Freedom Taking Over -(encore break)-
11. Music is the Most High


The Rastaman Vibration is Positive

 
" O Reggae é Um Gesto de Pura Poesia e Fé, e Embora Toda a Razão do Mundo Possa Contestar o Objetivo da Fé, Sua Mais Intima Natureza Permanece Secreta e Maravilhosa em Cada Coração "