. .

christafari - Reggae Worship - First Fruits 1999



1. Live It - intro (1999) *

2. Preach the Gospel (1999) *

3. Jah is I Light (1993)

4. The Blood of Jesus (1993)

5. Selah (original version 1993)

6. Majesty (1993)

7. Jah Yard- interlude (1993)

8. Jesus First (1993)

9. Tribal War- interlude (1993) *

10. Armageddon (1992) *

11. Daniel 7:13-14- interlude(1993)

12. Ancient of Days (1993)

13. Lift Him up & Dub it upDaily (1998) *

14. Lord I Lift Your Name OnHigh (1993)

15. I Holy One (1993)

16. Wisdom (1993)

17. Once a Man & Twice aChild/Born Again (1993)

18. Preach the Gospel-Instrumental (1999) *

19. Higher Meditation (1993) *


The Rastaman Vibration is Positive

 
" O Reggae é Um Gesto de Pura Poesia e Fé, e Embora Toda a Razão do Mundo Possa Contestar o Objetivo da Fé, Sua Mais Intima Natureza Permanece Secreta e Maravilhosa em Cada Coração "